2015 Annual Meeting & Installation of Officers
April 24-26, 2015 at the Inn at Gig Harbor.
For more information and to register, click here.
NALS of Washington is giving away three (3) grants to members who do not have firm support for attendance at conferences. For more information and the application, see the Conferences page.
Congratulations to the 2015-2016 Board of Directors!!!!!
President - Amylyn Riedling, PP, PLS, SC-Lit
President-Elect - Kristin Larkin, PLS
Secretary - Dara Wasalino Tremblay, PP, PLS, SC-EP/FL
Treasurer - Sam Schmit, PP, PLS
Education Director - Autumn Elmore
Marketing Director - Michelle Hall-Griffith, PLS
Membership Director - Elizabeth Fuhrmann, PLS
Certification Director - Daena Temkova
Immediate Past President - Amy Jean Shackelford, PLS
Want a cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory delivered to your office?
NALS of Washington would like to thank Naegeli for this wonderful fundraiser being offered to support our membership grant fund. To see the flyer and to purchase tickets click here.
Click here for current employment listings.
Three Grants Available for Annual 2015!
NALS of Washington is giving away three (3) grants to our 2015 Annual Meeting and Installation of Officers. These grants are for NALS of Washington Members. If you want to apply for one of these grants, click here for the application and send it to Linda Tjaden, PP, PLS by MARCH 17, 2015.
Here is how the grant program applications will work:
- You have to apply if you want to be in the running for one of the three (3) grants.
- If there are more applicants than the three grants we have available, there will be a public drawing for the grant at the March 19, 2015, NALS of Kitsap membership meeting.
- You MUST be a CURRENT member at the time of your application.
- You MUST be a CURRENT member at the time of the Annual Conference.
- No money will be sent to you. If you are the recipient of a grant, you will be registered for Annual Conference. The grant funds ONLY cover (1) your registration for the conference, (2) your attendance at the dinner and installation ceremony on April 25, 2015 and (3) your attendance at Breakfast with a side of Ethics on April 26, 2015.
- You will be asked to write a short article about your attendance at the Annual Conference. This article will be published in the publication following Annual Conference and may be posted on the NALS of Washington website.
- You will be asked to have your picture taken for the NALS of Washington publication, website and Facebook page.